Dr. Sujani Kakumanu practices Allergy and Immunology care in Madison, WI. Dr. Kakumanu specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Kakumanu provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 2002
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
Dr. Sujani Kakumanu M.D.'s Practice location
Madison, WI 53792Get Direction
Dr. Sujani Kakumanu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Lupus Progression and Treatment
The progression of lupus varies from one person to the next. It doesn't matter whether you have the same genes as another person with the disease or live in the same environment - it is unpredictable. To make matters even more unpredictable, the symptoms of lupus come and go. Lupus may even develop...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- Can My Diet Influence Eczema Flare-Ups?
There are a number of triggers that can cause eczema flare-ups. Most patients will identify these on their own and possibly take steps to avoid them. However, whether diet can cause eczema flare-ups is still a bone of contention.For a long time, it had been held as an unprofessional myth or...
- What Precautions Should be Taken for Peanut Allergies?
Peanut allergies are one of the most common allergies in children, and often result in serious allergic responses. Moreover, with peanut allergy, even a small amount of allergen may result in a serious response. It is easy to predict the presence of nuts in some foods, while in some others, like...
- Is Eczema Contagious?
One of the most common myths and misconceptions about eczema is that it is contagious. Probably, this myth has circulated due to the closeness of people who have the condition. For example, if your sibling or friend has eczema and uses a certain type of perfume or skin moisturizer, you may at one...
- Dr. Sharmilee M Nyenhuis M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Mark H Moss MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Mark J Biagtan OtherUw Hospital and Clinics Madison WI 53792
- Mary C Love-patton NP600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Sameer K Mathur MD PHD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Erin J Klaffky MDUw Hospital and Clinics Madison WI 53792