Dr. Tyson Horkley is a pediatrician practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Horkley is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Horkley diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Horkley can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2014
- University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals 2005
Dr. Tyson Stuart Horkley M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. Tyson Stuart Horkley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Horkley
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Robert M. Ward Other100 N MEDICAL DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Elizabeth Vickers Saarel M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Melinda Sue Liddle M.D.100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Julia Kelsey Gunther M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Titus Chan MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Susan P. Etheridge MD81 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113