Dr. Ajay Kumar M.D.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Pain Medicine1081 Parsippany Blvd Suite 102 Parsippany NJ, 07054
Dr. Ajay Kumar is a physiatrist practicing in Parsippany, NJ. Dr. Kumar is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Kumar focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Kumar can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Butler University in Indianapolis 1991
- Lumbar & Cervical Facet Joint/Medial Branch
- Block Injections
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- MILD Procedure for Spinal Stenosis
- Percutaneous Discectomy
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
- Prolotherapy & Neural Prolotherapy
- Radiofrequency Neurotomy
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulation or Neuromodulation
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Ultrasound Guided Injections
- Board Certified Pain Medicine
Dr. Ajay Kumar M.D.'s Practice location
WATCHUNG, NJ 07069Get Direction
Hackettstown, NJ 07840Get Direction
Matamoras, PA 18336Get Direction
Dr. Ajay Kumar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kumar
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Treatments of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes your bones to break down quicker, making you susceptible to fractures and falls. Treatment often includes a combination of medical drugs and lifestyle changes. The best way to prevent the occurrence of osteoporosis is to observe proper medication plans.Bones...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Dr. Caroline O. McCagg M.D.777 Belvidere Avenue Plainfield New Jersey 07062
- Dr. Paul Abend DO16 Mt Bethel Road Warren New Jersey 07059
- Dr. David Perna M.D.65 E Northfield Rd Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Jose Santiago Campos MD901 Route 23 Pompton Plains NJ 07444
- Dr. Mary Leonide Sipski MD299 LONGVIEW RD FAR HILLS NJ 07931
- Dr. Philip Ceraulo DO2500 Morris Ave Union NJ 07083