Dr. Esteban Lopez, MD, MBA, FACP, FAAP
Emergency Physician (Pediatric) | Pediatric Emergency Medicine520 Madison Oak North Central Baptis San Antonio TX, 78258
Dr. Esteban Lopez is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Lopez specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Heart Disease
- Back Pain
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Dr. Esteban Lopez, MD, MBA, FACP, FAAP's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78258Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78213Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78238Get Direction
Dr. Esteban Lopez, MD, MBA, FACP, FAAP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lopez
- The Relationship Between Exercise and Breast Cancer
In the case of many diseases, exercise lowers the risk. Is this true for breast cancer? If so, what kind of exercise could help? Does it vary by age or other factors? What about the stage of cancer? There are many questions to be answered about how exercise impacts breast cancer. Examining the...
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Helping Muscular Dystrophy Patients with Oedema-Fibrosis
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a genetic muscular disorder that targets the muscles and causes them to degenerate and weaken. Statistically, around 15,000 males are affected by the condition in the U.S. alone and approximately 300,000 around the world . The most common and severe form of a...
- Man Completes Journey of a Lifetime Despite Muscular Dystrophy
Living his life in accordance with his mantra “You can’t always choose what happens to you, but you can choose what you do about it,” Ryan Levinson of San Diego California was recently featured on Fox 5 News TV, the news segment is also posted on the website of Fox5.Three years ago, Ryan and...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Dr. Farooq Mirza M.D.333 N Santa Rosa Ave San Antonio TX 78207
- Dr. Marie Berkenkamp MD8401 Datapoint Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Megan Malchak Obrien MD333 N SANTA ROSA ST SAN ANTONIO TX 78207
- Dr. Michael Edward Haas M.D.17323 IH 35 N SCHERTZ TX 78154
- Dr. Morey J Silverman M. D.333 N Santa Rosa San Antonio TX 78207
- Dr. Bonnie H Hartstein M.D.3551 ROGER BROOKE DR FORT SAM HOUSTON TX 78234