Dr. Matthew D Christiansen PHD
Psychologist | Clinical910 W Havens Street Dakota Counseling In Mitchell SD, 57301
Dr. Matthew Christiansen is a psychologist practicing in Mitchell, SD. Dr. Christiansen specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Christiansen evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Christiansen because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Matthew D Christiansen PHD's Practice location
Mitchell, SD 57301Get Direction
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- Dr. Gennea Adelle Danks PH.D.910 West Havens Mitchell SD 57301
- Ms. Savanna Ashton Williams ED.S., NCSP110 N MENTZER ST MITCHELL SD 57301
- Jayne Rubendall ED.S.1421 N CAPITAL ST MITCHELL SD 57301
- Amanda Hamburg110 N MENTZER ST MITCHELL SD 57301
- Dr. Michael A Stone PSY D910 W Havens Street Mitchell SD 57301
- Kate L Jorgensen MS LPC910 W Havens Street Mitchell SD 57301