Dr. Rachel Adams Greenup MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology40 Duke Medicine Circle Durham NC, 27710
My decision to pursue breast surgical oncology was based not only on my strong interest in breast cancer as a disease, but also on my goal to provide patient-centered cancer care. The surgical treatme ...
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The other side of the stethoscope.
- A Quantitative Diffuse Reflectance Imaging (QDRI) System for Comprehensive Surveillance of the Morphological Landscape in Breast Tumor Margins.
- Diagnostic Value of Ultrasound in Female Patients With Nipple Discharge.
- Evaluation of Pathologic Nipple Discharge: What is the Added Diagnostic Value of MRI?
- The Impact of the Affordable Care Act on North Carolinian Breast Cancer Patients Seeking Financial Support for Treatment.
- Cost Effectiveness of Risk-Reducing Mastectomy versus Surveillance in BRCA Mutation Carriers with a History of Ovarian Cancer.
- Patient Age and Tumor Subtype Predict the Extent of Axillary Surgery Among Breast Cancer Patients Eligible for the American College of Surgeons Oncology Group Trial Z0011.
- Breast Surgery, Cancer Surgery
- Breast Surgical Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women's Hospital 2011
Dr. Rachel Adams Greenup MD's Practice location
Durham, NC 27710Get Direction
Elm Grove, WI 53122Get Direction
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
Like any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Dr. Ramon Esclamado M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Aimee M Mackey MD3116 N Duke St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Michael O Meyers MD2800 Blue Ridge Road Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Douglas Scott Tyler MD508 Fulton St Durham NC 27705
- Dr. Nancy K Demore MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Andrei Cocieru M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27705