Dr. Lorrie Bryant is a psychologist practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Bryant specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Bryant evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Bryant because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Lorrie E Bryant PHD's Practice location
Lincoln, NE 68516Get Direction
Dr. Lorrie E Bryant PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- Intellectual Disability in Children: Know the Signs
Intellectual DisabilityIntellectual disability (ID), formerly called as mental retardation, is a type of developmental disability, in which individuals have certain limitations in their intellectual functioning and adaptive behavior. People with ID have difficulty learning, communicating, solving...
- At 45 Years Old, Author Learns She Has Autism
Laura James, a freelance journalist and mother of four children, learned that she had autism in 2015, at the age of 45. Rather than dwelling on the uncertainty of her diagnosis, she decided to accept her condition.She replayed episodes from her childhood, her teenage years, and her later life,...
- Dr. Eric M Gudan PSYD3700 Sheridan Blvd Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Cassie Jo Leutzinger PSY.D.4545 S 86th St Lincoln NE 68526
- Dr. Rebecca Kay Braymen PH.D.4706 So 48 Lincoln NE 68516
- Dr. Rina Shaily Santiago PSY.D.4545 S 86th St Lincoln NE 68526
- Dr. Rick R Mcneese PH.D.1919 S 40th St Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Mary Lou Paine PH.D., L.P.1550 S 70th St Lincoln NE 68506