Dr. Kamran Badizadegan is a pathologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Badizadegan is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Badizadegan can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Badizadegan may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1993
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Pediatric Pathology
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Children'S Hosp, Pediatric Pathology
- Brigham and Women's Hosp
Dr. Kamran Badizadegan MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
Orlando, FL 32806Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Kamran Badizadegan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Pavel Idelevich93 Kimball Beach Road Hingham Massachusetts 02043
- Stephen Lyle840 Memorial Drive Cambridge Massachusetts 02139
- Dr. Carlo Brugnara MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Nathaniel Simon Treister DMD, DMSC75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Andrew M Kaplan M.D.114 Whitwell St Quincy MA 02169
- Dr. Eric U Yee MD330 Brookline Avenue Boston MA 02215