Dr. Kamran Badizadegan is a pathologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Badizadegan is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Badizadegan can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Badizadegan may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1993
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Pediatric Pathology
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Children'S Hosp, Pediatric Pathology
- Brigham and Women's Hosp
Dr. Kamran Badizadegan MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
Orlando, FL 32806Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Kamran Badizadegan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Dr. Ronald Balassanian MD55 Fruit Street Wrn 2 Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Michiya Nishino MD, PHDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Sarah Chiang MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Joseph P Gaut MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Christopher K. Hysell MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Stuti Girish Shroff MD55 FRUIT ST BOSTON MA 02114