Dr. Svetlana Yampolsky D.D.S.
Dentist19 West 34th Street #1201 New York NY, 10001
Dr. Svetlana Yampolsky is a dentist serving the New York area for more than 15 years. Dr. Yampolsky is experienced in Cosmetic Dentistry and she is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry ...
Education and Training
New York University Psychology 1996
New York Univ College of Dentistry DDS 2000
- Professional of the Year 2008 Cambridge Who is Who
- Patient's Choice Award 2014, 2017-18 Vitals.com
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Composite Fillings
- Dental Bonding
- Crowns & Bridges
- Dental Extraction
- Dental Implant
- Extraction Of Wisdom Tooth
- Gum Graft Surgery
- Porcelain Veneers
- Restoration Of Dental Implants
- Root Canal
- Simple Tooth Extractions
- Smile Makeovers
- Teeth Scaling
- Teeth Whitening
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Laser Non-Surgical Gum Therapy
- Member American Dental Association 2001
- Member Academy of General Dentistry 2012
- Member American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry 2005
- Member American Academy of Oral Systemic Health 2017
- Member Academy of Laser Dentistry 2004
- Maimonides Medical Center General Dentistry 2001
- Russian Health MagazineXxx0
- PEOPLE EspaniolXxx0
- Woman's Health magazine Xxx0
Dr. Svetlana Yampolsky D.D.S.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10001Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10017Get Direction
Dr. Svetlana Yampolsky D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yampolsky
- Dianna m.
A Fabulous Place for a Fabulous Smile.
- Bianca .
I love how professional, clear, artistic, respectful, patient and lovely she is.
- Anna g.
- Noah c.
Smart, friendly, excellent bedside manner!! .
- Alejandro i.
Doctor Svetlana and Lauren were really nice and very professional..
- Anne s.
very good experience.
- M. r.
Great cleaning and tooth fixing.
- Suzanne d.
Great Overall Experience!.
- Jeffrey h.
- David s.
Very well managed and considerate!.
- Lucrezia r.
Very friendly and professional staff and doctors. .
- Hannah v.
A Fabulous Experience As Far As Dentists Go! .
- B. m.
- Elisabete s.
Wonderful and thorough examination..
- Jesse p.
Great service .
- Michele p.
The Best and The Brightest.
On-time, thorough cleaning.
- N. h.
Best dentist in NYC.
- Lizzy s.
Consistently great service with Dr. Yamplosky and her team!.
- T. d.
Very knowledgeable, great listener, kind, patient, gentle and excellent care giver!.
Over all I have had a good experience at Dr. Yampolsky dentist office. The people who work there are very nice and they really care about their patients. I.
- Kahlia m.
Very friendly staff, excellent service, willing to work with you.
- C. h.
Great Dental Care!.
Excellent and Professional.
- Daniel m.
Everyone is professional and polite.
- John r.
Loved the experience .
- Esther f.
- Indy s.
- Eloise b.
Professional and thorough.
- Tabitha a.
First time for everything....
- K. v.
- A. s.
- S. l.
- Alena b.
Amazing and professional service.
- C. c.
I had a very positive experience with Dr.Yampolsky.
- C. p.
Always First Rate.
- Dominic a.
- D. b.
Professional staff and professional treatment with class.
- R. w.
- K. k.
- David l.
- J. k.
The Best Dentist in New York.
- J. k.
- Karen g.
Wonderful Dentist and staff. .
- D. w.
Superb service and professional care with a smile!.
- Ashley k.
- J. c.
- N. s.
Lovely People .
Highly reccomended!.+ Show More
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS87 Elmira Street Staten Island NY 10306
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S.479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Steven Hal Brenman DMD1311 Bay Street Staten Island NY 10305
- Dr. Clifford E. Degel DDS32-17 Broadway Astoria New York 11106
- Dr. William G. Eliades DDS4049 167th Street Flushing New York 11358