Dr. Seth Capello is a urologist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Capello specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 2001
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Regional differences in bladder enlargement and in vitro contractility after outlet obstruction in the rabbit.
- Excitatory alpha1-adrenergic receptors predominate over inhibitory beta-receptors in rabbit dorsal detrusor.
- Regional differences in responses of rabbit detrusor to electrical and adrenergic stimulation: influence of outlet obstruction.
- Prenatal ultrasound has led to earlier detection and repair of ureteropelvic junction obstruction.
- Orchiopexy practice patterns in New York State from 1984 to 2002.
- Randomized comparison of extraperitoneal and transperitoneal access for robot-assisted radical prostatectomy.
- Factors associated with ureteral burn injury from an electrified guidewire.
- Surgical case order does not affect outcomes during robot-assisted radical prostatectomy.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
Dr. Seth A. Capello M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, NY 14642Get Direction
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866Get Direction
Dr. Seth A. Capello M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Capello
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- What are the Treatment Options for Genital Warts?
Genital Warts is an STD in which a person develops soft growth on the genital areas. Though the visible warts go away on their own, it becomes difficult to treat them when HPV virus enters the bloodstream. There is no remedy for removing HPV completely but the visible warts can be removed either...
- Treatments For Genital Herpes
Even though there is no cure for genital herpes, several treatments are available. Treatment of genital herpes is aimed at relieving symptoms and reducing the frequency of recurrent infections (outbursts). Most cases of herpes may be resolved without treatment. However, treatment is important as it...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Kidney Stones: What is Urinary Retention Medication?
Kidney stones come about from an infection that leads to formation of stone-like structures in the kidney. Kidney stones are made up of different materials, mostly being acidic salts and minerals filtered from the blood by the kidney. These minerals, once filtered from the blood, fail to dissolve...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are the Symptoms If It Is Not Asymptomatic?
Prostate cancer tends to affect only men. The incidence of prostate cancer is on the increase and tends to be more common in the western world. The causes of prostate cancer are poorly understood. However, risks factors include a positive family history, environmental and dietary factors. The...
- Dr. Ralph Madeb M.D.980 Westfall Road Rochester New York 14618
- Dr. Erdal S Erturk MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. William P Guthinger M.D.209 S Goodman St Rochester NY 14607
- Ms. Melanie M. Butler M.D.995 Senator Keating Blvd. Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Frederick W Tonetti M.D.2615 Culver Rd Rochester NY 14609
- Dr. Scott Baringer Tobis M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642