Dr. Ragna Adair Godtland OD
Optometrist2380 Troop Dr Suite 201 Sartell MN, 56377
Dr. Ragna Godtland is an optometrist practicing in Sartell, MN. Dr. Godtland specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Godtland performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Ragna Adair Godtland OD's Practice location
Sartell, MN 56377Get Direction
Memphis, TN 38104Get Direction
ALBERT LEA, MN 56007Get Direction
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Dr. Christie Jo Russell-villnow O.D.15 E Minnesota St Saint Joseph MN 56374
- Dr. Lynette Rose Catapano OD PC814 Clearwater Ctr Clearwater MN 55320
- Dr. Lee Joseph Gilmore O.D.4201 W DIVISION ST STE 90 SAINT CLOUD MN 56301
- Dr. Savannah J Johnson OD206 DIVISION ST WAITE PARK MN 56387
- Trevor J Fosso2180 TROOP DR SARTELL MN 56377
- Dr. Melissa Anna Shaffer O.D.4142 W Division St Saint Cloud MN 56301