Dr. Lewis Fraterelli practices Neuropathology in Englewood, CO. Dr. Fraterelli studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1965
Cagayan State University College of Medicine and Surgery 1965
Dr. Lewis Albert Fraterelli D.O.'s Practice location
Englewood, CO 80110Get Direction
Dr. Lewis Albert Fraterelli D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is My Child More Likely to Develop Autism if a Blood Relative Has Autism?
Autism characterized by impaired social interactions reduced verbal and non-verbal communication and stereotyped behavior and activities. These symptoms appear in early childhood and impair or limit everyday functioning.Autism and geneticsResearchers believe that both environment and genetics play a...
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- Can Berries Prevent Memory Loss?
Recent studies show that eating berries may help to prevent age-related memory loss and keep memory sharp during old age. The researchers claim there is strong evidence that berries can improve the functioning of the brain and prevent memory loss. Researcher Marshall Miller, of the USDA-ARS Human...
- Blood from Young Donors May Help Alzheimer's Patients in the Future
Treatments for Alzheimer’s are improving daily as researchers are trying to focus on the different methods that may slow down the process for the disease, including using blood donated by young people to improve the memory of Alzheimer's patients.Alzheimer’s disease has been one of the main...
- Inspirational People with Multiple Sclerosis
Being handed a multiple sclerosis diagnosis is a life-changing event. While the diagnosis itself doesn’t actually change how the symptoms affect a patient, the new-found knowledge does. A diagnosis offers both an explanation for past events and symptoms that seemed mysterious before, but also a...
- Dr. Danielle S. McDermott MD 13001 E 17th Pl Aurora CO 80045
- Bennett I. Machanic4545 East 9th Avenue Denver Colorado 80220
- Dr. Patricia Soffer MD2005 Franklin St Denver CO 80205
- Dr. Bruce Leonard Morgenstern MD10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Lone Tree CO 80124
- Dr. Olga Klepitskaya MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Timothy Bernard MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045