Dr. Sallustio Delre practices Pulmonology in Absecon, NJ. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Delre manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Sallustio Delre M.D.'s Practice location
Absecon, NJ 08205Get Direction
SOMERS POINT, NJ 08244Get Direction
Dr. Sallustio Delre M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- Cystic Fibrosis Exacerbations: A Review of the Major STOP Study
Individuals and families affected by Cystic Fibrosis (CF) know that exacerbations are not just stressful, but also dangerous. CF exacerbations are associated with lung function decline, poor quality of life, and the increased risk of death or need of a lung transplant. Preventing and treating these...
- What Is Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia?
Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (PCP) is a very serious disease, which is characterized by a fluid buildup and inflammation in the lungs. This lung infection is caused by the fungus Pneumocystis jiroveci. It is an opportunistic disease that usually infects immunosuppressed individuals, especially...
- Adventure, A Dream Wedding, and Cystic Fibrosis
Caleigh Haber has spent 27 years battling cystic fibrosis.For some time now, Caleigh’s boyfriend, Bryan, has been helping her with care needs. Caleigh’s over-all health status appears fragile: Aside from late-stage CF, she’s also “in kidney failure (becoming more common for those with CF),...
- What Is Orthopnea?
OrthopneaOrthopnea is a condition that causes breathing difficulties when an individual is lying down. It usually happens at night when the person is going to sleep. People with orthopnea usually experience tightness in the chest and being oxygen-deficit. The shortness of breath is due to lying down...
- 14-Year-Old with Cystic Fibrosis Doesn’t Say ‘Why Me’, Says ‘Why Not Me’?
Because cystic fibrosis affects nearly the entire body, all too many people with this genetic disorder think about their symptoms and outlook then fall into a pit of despair. Not everyone. And certainly not Mae Johnson, a 14 year old girl from Adelaide, Australia.In fact, this enterprising teenager...
- Dr. Jack M Kanoff DO107 Vine St Hammonton NJ 08037
- Dr. Kevin P Gilmour DO107 Vine St Hammonton NJ 08037
- Dr. Manuel Salas Cunanan M.D.741 S 2nd Ave Absecon NJ 08205
- Dr. Bennett Edward Ojserkis MD100 Medical Center Way Somers Point NJ 08244
- Dr. James Joseph O'connor MD18 W New York Avenue Somers Point NJ 08244
- Dr. Albert J Belli DO107 Vine St Hammonton NJ 08037