Dr. Dennis William Bartholomew MD
Geneticist | Clinical Genetics (M.D.)555 S 18th St Columbus OH, 43205
Dennis W. Bartholomew, MD, is Chief of the Section of Molecular and Human Genetics and Director of the Biochemical Genetics Laboratory in the Department of Laboratory Medicine at Nationwide Children's ...
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Craniofacial-deafness-hand syndrome revisited.
- Cystic fibrosis--a genetic dilemma.
- Cri du chat syndrome and complex karyotype in a patient with infantile spasms, hypsarrhythmia, nonketotic hyperglycinemia, and heterotopia.
- Potential and pitfalls of NBS, and the reference lab's role.
- Cranial nerve and cervical root enhancement in an infant with polymerase gamma mutation mitochondrial disease.
- David Grant Med Center
- Johns Hopkins Hospital 1987
Dr. Dennis William Bartholomew MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Dennis William Bartholomew MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bartholomew
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?Cancer is caused by a change in your genetic sequence. Genes are responsible for designing your body. Any alteration at that level will alter your body patterns.Cancer is an uncontrolled production of abnormal cells. Usually new cells are formed when your body needs...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- The Function and Structure of DNA
Deoxyribonucleic acid or DNA is a molecule that contains the instructions an organism needs to develop, live and reproduce. These instructions are found inside every cell and are passed down from parents to their children.The Structure of DNADNA contains molecules called nucleotides, which possess a...
- Dr. Joanne M. Jeter M.D.1515 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Mari Mori MD2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27705
- Dr. Scott Ewing Hickey MD555 S. 18th Street Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Laura Lee Konczal M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Kim Lewis Mcbride MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Joan Fay Atkin MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205