Dr. Michael Bailin is an anesthesiologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Bailin ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Bailin also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1984
Harvard Medical School 1984
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- The technological underpinnings of a modern clinical practice.
- Spinal epidural hematoma following central neuraxial blockade and subcutaneous enoxaparin: a case report.
- Decision support using anesthesia information management system records and accreditation council for graduate medical education case logs for resident operating room assignments.
- Mass Gen Hosp, Anesthesiology; Newton Wellesley Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Massachusetts General Hospital 1985
- Massachusetts General Hospital 1988
Dr. Michael T Bailin MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
Springfield, MA 01118Get Direction
Dr. Michael T Bailin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Genital Herpes
Genital herpes affects more than 10 percent of the population in the United States. Genital herpes is spread through sexual intercourse. It is mostly caused by the herpes simplex virus type two, although it can also be caused by herpes simplex virus type 1, the cause of oral herpes or cold...
- Ways to Include More Fiber in Your Diet
Importance of eating Fibrous FoodsFiber refers to the indigestible shares of plant foods. Eating foods that are high in fiber has several health gains. The digestive benefits of fiber in food are very well known. Yet, fibrous food provides a lot of other benefits for a healthy life. Studies report...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Richard J. Pollard MD1 Deaconess Road Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Stephanie Cintora MD55 Lake Avenue Worcester Massachusetts 01604
- Sanjay Kumar Singh175 Freeman Street Brookline Massachusetts 02446
- Dr. Patrick D. Mccarty DDS30 Warren St Brighton MA 02135
- Dr. Karen R. Boretsky MD3705 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Laura Alexander MD75 Francis Street Boston Massachusetts 02115