Dr. Wesley S Moore MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery200 Ucla Medical Plz Suite 510-5 Los Angeles CA, 90095
Dr. Wesley Moore is a vascular surgeon practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Moore specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Moore diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1959
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Credentialing for hospital privileges in vascular surgery.
- Trends in endovascular surgery training.
- Does female gender or hormone replacement therapy affect early or late outcome after carotid endarterectomy?
- Resolved: NASCET and ACAS need not be repeated: the affirmative position.
- For severe carotid stenosis found on ultrasound, further arterial evaluation is unnecessary.
- Five-year interim comparison of the Guidant bifurcated endograft with open repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- The Guidant Ancure bifurcation endograft: five-year follow-up.
- Guidelines for development and use of transluminally placed endovascular prosthetic grafts in the arterial system.
- Abdominal aortic aneursym: stent graft vs clinical pathway for direct retroperitoneal repair.
- Credentialing of surgeons as interventionalists for carotid artery stenting: experience from the lead-in phase of CREST.
- Infrapopliteal-lower extremity revascularization with prosthetic conduit: a 20-year experience.
- Commentary. Prevention of disabling and fatal strokes by successful carotid endarterectomy in patients without recent neurological symptoms: randomized controlled trial.
- Current trends in managing carotid artery disease.
- Interposition grafts for difficult carotid artery reconstruction: a 17-year experience.
- A staged replacement of the entire aorta from the ascending arch to the hypogastric arteries using a hybrid approach.
- Combined endovascular and surgical approach (CESA) to thoracoabdominal aortic pathology: A 10-year experience.
- Safety of stenting and endarterectomy by symptomatic status in the Carotid Revascularization Endarterectomy Versus Stenting Trial (CREST).
- Optimal contemporary management of symptomatic and asymptomatic carotid artery stenosis.
- Is carotid artery stenting a fair alternative to carotid endarterectomy for symptomatic carotid artery stenosis? A commentary on the AHA/ASA guidelines.
- Cost implications of more widespread carotid artery stenting consistent with the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association guideline.
- Carotid artery disease and interventional therapy.
- Differential outcomes of carotid stenting and endarterectomy performed exclusively by vascular surgeons in the Carotid Revascularization Endarterectomy versus Stenting Trial (CREST).
- Management of carotid stenosis in women: consensus document.
- Commentary: carotid artery stenting: still not as cost-effective as carotid endarterectomy, but the contest continues.
- Guidelines for the primary prevention of stroke: a statement for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Issues to Be Addressed and Hopefully Resolved in the Carotid Revascularization Endarterectomy Versus Stenting Trial 2.
- Carotid revascularization and medical management for asymptomatic carotid stenosis: Protocol of the CREST-2 clinical trials.
- Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, General Surgery
Dr. Wesley S Moore MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
Dr. Wesley S Moore MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moore
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Mr. Marius Saines MD4560 Admiralty Way Marina Del Rey CA 90292
- Dr. Joseph Ibrahim Abu-Dalu MD4733 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. James Ho Lee MD1191 E HERNDON AVE Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Larisse K Lee MD4955 Van Nuys Boulevard Sherman Oaks CA 91403
- Dr. Fred A. Weaver MD1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Todd Reil MD801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102