Dr. Miles Congress practices Emergency Medicine in San Jose, CA. Dr. Congress assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Congress examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1975
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Other Specialty; University Hosp, Inc, Internal Medicine
Dr. Miles Robert Congress M.D's Practice location
San Jose, CA 95124Get Direction
Dr. Miles Robert Congress M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Robert Venable855 El Camino Real Palo Alto California 94301
- Dr. Edward Stanley Klofas M.D815 Pollard Road Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Gus M. Garmel MD900 Kiely Blvd Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Jane Koopman MD4663 Scotts Valley Dr Scotts Valley CA 95066
- Dr. James B Maguire M.D.2025 Soquel Ave Santa Cruz CA 95062
- Dr. Pravene A Nath M.D.300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305