Dr. Frank Capecci is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Denville, NJ. Dr. Capecci specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Capecci tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1983
University of Hawaii
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Herniated Disc
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Umdnj-Univ Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Umdnj-Univ Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Frank Capecci M.D.'s Practice location
Denville, NJ 07834Get Direction
Dr. Frank Capecci M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Capecci
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- Reasons Why You Need Spinal Stenosis Surgery
Spinal stenosis is a situation where the vertebrae in the spine come close together and lie on one or more of the spinal nerves which come from the spinal cord. When this occurs, the individual may experience various symptoms such as:Numbness and a tingling sensationThe spinal nerves emerge from the...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- Dr. Deepan N. Patel MD85 Harristown Road Glen Rock NJ 07452
- Dr. Andrew Hutter M.D.1500 Pleasant Valley Way West Orange New Jersey 07052
- Michael K. Shindle95 Madison Avenue Morristown New Jersey 07960
- James M. Lee, Sr.514 Joyce Street Orange New Jersey 07050
- Dr. Anthony O. Spinnickie MD91 South Jefferson Road Whippany New Jersey 7981
- Dr. Napoleon A. Valdez MD PA55 Meadowlands Parkway Secaucus New Jersey 07094