Dr. Steven Sobelman is a pediatrician practicing in South Windsor, CT. Dr. Sobelman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sobelman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sobelman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Universidad AutÛnoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina 1947
- Boston City Hosp, Pediatrics; St Barnabas Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Temple University Hospital 1978
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston 1981
- Boston Medical Center 1982
Dr. Steven Sobelman M.D.'s Practice location
South Windsor, CT 06074Get Direction
Dr. Steven Sobelman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Dr. Ted S. Rosenkrantz MD263 Farmington Avenue Farmington Connecticut 6030
- Dr. Lourdes Hortense Beauzile-Delimon MD79 Maple Shade Avenue East Long Meadow Massachusetts 01028
- Dr. Nagwa Khadr M.D. Guthrie Sayre Pennsylvania 18840
- Angela G. Geddis117 South Slope Drive Berlin Connecticut 6037
- Dr. Jennifer A Oles M.D.305 Bicentennial Hwy Springfield MA 01118
- Dr. Sydney Ladenheim MD225 Hopmeadow St Weatogue CT 06089