Dr. Michael Coady is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Coady specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Coady typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
- Thoracic aorta.
- Initial experience with a stentless porcine bioprosthesis for right ventricular outflow tract reconstruction in children.
- Management of acute complete tracheal transection caused by nonpenetrating trauma: report of a case and review of the literature.
- Indications, timing, and prognosis of operative repair of aortic dissections.
- Natural history of ascending aortic aneurysms in the setting of an unreplaced bicuspid aortic valve.
- Thoracic Surgery Directors Association Award. What is the optimal management of late-presenting survivors of acute type A aortic dissection?
Dr. Michael Anthony Coady MD's Practice location
Providence, RI 02906Get Direction
Dr. Michael Anthony Coady MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Dr. Jacques-pierre Fontaine M.D.195 Collyer St Providence RI 02904
- Dr. Christian T Campos MD300 Hanover Street Fall River MA 02720
- Dr. Anthony Le roy Moulton MD1 Randall Sq Providence RI 02904
- Dr. William Peter Gunnar M.D.5th Ave & Roosevelt Rd Chicago IL 60610
- Dr. Iraklis S Gerogiannis MD11 Nevins St Brighton MA 02135
- Dr. Arun K Singh M.D.2 Dudley St Providence RI 02905