Dr. Matthew Luedke practices Neuropathology in Durham, NC. Dr. Luedke studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 2010
- Vascular Disease
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Dr. Matthew William Luedke M.D.'s Practice location
Durham, NC 27710Get Direction
Dr. Matthew William Luedke M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have Vertigo?
Causes of vertigoVertigo can be either caused by a disease or by physiological factors.Caused by a diseaseSome of the diseases that lead to vertigo include Meniere’s disease, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, and labyrinthitis. Other medical conditions that may lead to vertigo include brain...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- The Osbourne Family Partners with Teva for Multiple Sclerosis Campaign
One of the people affected by lack of information about MS is Jack Osbourne, son of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne. He was diagnosed with the relapsing remitting form of multiple sclerosis back in 2012. Spurred on by the uncertainty caused by his diagnosis, he partnered with Teva to establish a campaign...
- The Impact Parkinson's Disease Has on Driving
It may start with a tremor followed by muscle stiffness and a decrease range of movement but as Parkinson’s disease progresses so do its side effects. Aside from the well-known and more common symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, a positive diagnosis also means a whole slew of secondary symptoms...
- Research Investigates Dangers of Falling in People with Multiple Sclerosis
For people with multiple sclerosis who use wheelchairs or scooters to be mobile, falls are a considerably large concern. Recently, a study was conducted in order to analyze the circumstances surrounding such falls, and how common they are.BackgroundBecause multiple sclerosis can involve focal...
- Dr. Tibor Becske M.D.560 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Hae Won Shin194 Finley Golf Course Road Chapel Hill North Carolina 27517
- Dr. Alan G. Finkel MD6114 Fayettville Road Durham North Carolina 27713
- Dr. Jodi Jane Hawes M.D.Box 2905 Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Justin Thomas Mhoon M.D.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Ana C Felix MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599