John Allemand is a physical therapist practicing in Arlington Heights, IL. John Allemand specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, John Allemand can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. John Allemand will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
John R Allemand MPT's Practice location
Arlington Heights, IL 60005Get Direction
NORTHFIELD, IL 60093Get Direction
John R Allemand MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Genevieve Maglinte3759 N Ravenswood Ave Chicago IL 60613
- Mrs. Jessica Mccool PHYSICAL THERAPIST3130 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Mrs. Pretzel A Ceniza PT199 S Addison Rd Wood Dale IL 60191
- Thomas Mollsen MPT6105 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60659
- Christina M Ferguson DPT935 Lakeview Parkway Chicago IL 60661
- Christopher Oltmans1137 W Addison St Chicago IL 60613