Dr. Robert Mark Eisdorfer MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology14955 Shady Grove Rd Suite 150 Rockville MD, 20850
Dr. Robert Eisdorfer is a gastroenterologist practicing in Rockville, MD. Dr. Eisdorfer specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Eisdorfer performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Tel Aviv Univ- Sackler Fac Of Med- Tel Aviv- Israel 1984
Sackler School of Medicine 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Gastroenterology; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
Dr. Robert Mark Eisdorfer MD's Practice location
Rockville, MD 20850Get Direction
Dr. Robert Mark Eisdorfer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eisdorfer
- Does Crohn's Disease Run in the Family?
Some people affected by Crohn’s disease are afraid of passing on this terrible disease to their children. There has been significant gene research, but many people are unsure of the link and haven’t been informed of the research. The symptoms scream for attention, so that is the focus of the...
- Does Diabetes Cause Gastroparesis?
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disease that can affect just about any organ. It damages small and large blood vessels, nerves, and changes the functioning of various organs, including those in the gastrointestinal tract.Diabetes adversely affects the functioning of the complete digestive tract,...
- Mucus in Your Stool: Is It Bad?
Functions of MucusMucus is a very important substance in the body. Tissues produce mucus to protect the linings of the mouth, throat, sinuses, nose, lungs, and gut. The functions of mucus are:...
- The Gluten Loophole: Father and Daughter Circumvent Celiac Disease
An allergy is an abnormal reaction of the immune system to normally inoffensive substances called allergens. Most allergic reactions are harmless and easily resolved, but some can result in fatal anaphylactic shock if not attended to immediately.An allergic reaction is triggered when an allergen...
- Here Are Some Natural Remedies for Indigestion
Indigestion, also known as dyspepsia, is an uncomfortable feeling or pain that is felt in the upper abdomen between your breast bone and the navel. Indigestion typically develops soon after a meal, especially if it is a fatty or a spicy meal. However, indigestion can also be triggered by many other...
- Balancing Mental Health and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
There are several misunderstandings about the relationship between mental health and inflammatory bowel diseases, such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. For instance, individuals who know very little about the diseases believe that emotions, such as tension and nervousness, can actually...
- Dr. Robert G. Finkel MD16526 Emory Lane Rockville Maryland 20853
- Dr. Emil Valle M.D.1939 Roland Clarke Place Reston VA 20191
- Susan H. Barton10110 Molecular Dr Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Jacquelyn L. Redd M.D.2101 East Jefferson Street Rockville Maryland 20852
- Dr. Ashraf M. Sufi MD18111 Prince Philip Drive Olney Maryland 20832
- Dr. Faisal Bhinder MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610