Dr. Youngsin Jung practices Neuropathology in Rochester, MN. Dr. Jung studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University Of Texas Medical School at Houston 2011
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Youngsin Jung MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Youngsin Jung MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jung
- The Symptoms of MS That are Difficult to Describe
If you are suffering from MS, then there may be symptoms that you experience on a day-to-day basis, or perhaps just occasionally. However, with a few of these symptoms, it is not so easy to put a name to them or even try to describe them to others. This can be difficult due to your cognitive...
- What Is Pramipexole Used For?
IntroductionPramipexole is a medication that has similar effects to dopamine, which is a chemical released by nerve cells. Parkinson's disease is associated with low levels of dopamine in the brain. Pramipexole is used to treat symptoms that are associated with Parkinson’s disease such as...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- How Many People with Fibromyalgia Suffer in Silence?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease that affects up to five million people in the United States. But even with this large number, there are still people who often go undiagnosed or are wrongly diagnosed, silently living with the disease.Experts believe that there are still many people around the world...
- Study Discovers Fatality Predictors in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
A recent study published in the Journal of the American Heart Association has demonstrated that high cardiac biomarkers, coupled with low BMI and a poor respiratory profile are important risk factors that could put Duchenne muscular dystrophy patients at risk of premature death.Duchenne muscular...
- Dr. Fred Michael Cutrer M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55902
- Dr. Melissa Curie Lipford MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Elias A Giraldo MD219 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Adama Marie Frye M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Irene Meissner M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Orhun H Kantarci M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905