Dr. Michael L Pech MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1715 Dousman St Green Bay WI, 54303
Dr. Michael Pech is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Pech specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Pech can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Pech can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1986
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Maricopa Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Michael L Pech MD's Practice location
MAUSTON, WI 53948Get Direction
Dr. Michael L Pech MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pech
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- How Is Ovarian Cancer Diagnosed?
Ovarian cancer can affect every woman in the world, including those who are at an age above 60, but also those who are younger than that. The symptoms of ovarian cancer are mild in the early stages, so many women confuse them with a regular period or ovulation pain. That is the reason why ovarian...
- How Is Endometriosis Diagnosed?
Endometriosis can be a very painful condition, which is why women should visit their doctors regularly. If endometriosis is discovered earlier, treatments can cost much less, and you will get rid of the disease much more easily. If not, the consequences can be severe. The symptoms of endometriosis...
- Why Do I Keep Getting Hot Flashes?
Having hot flashes does not necessarily mean that you have reached menopause. Many other causes apart from the termination of your menstrual cycle can trigger the occurrence of hot flashes. Therefore, understanding the exact cause of your symptoms can really help you in establishing whether you are...
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a condition that is characterized by the inflammation of the vagina. It usually occurs as a result of fungal infection. Normally, a woman with vaginitis experiences vaginal itchiness, irritation, and sometimes pain. Mostly, the vulva is irritated or becomes infected. The condition is...
- Dr. Herbert S. Coussons MD2641 Development Drive Green Bay Wisconsin 54311
- Dr. Deborah Sue Fischer MD1821 S Webster Ave Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Megan E Temp M.D.747 S Jackson St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Karen Ross Tammela MD1715 Dousman St Green Bay WI 54303
- Dr. Cynthia J Brown-sullivan MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54308
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Halloin MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54308