Dr. Zuzana Friberg is an optometrist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Friberg specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Friberg performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Zuzana Balazikova Friberg O.D., F.A.A.O.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97210Get Direction
Dr. Zuzana Balazikova Friberg O.D., F.A.A.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Sarah Chewerda O.D.4704 Se Hawthorne Blvd Portland OR 97215
- Dr. Darin Closson O.D.220 N Adair Street Cornelius OR 97113
- Cameron Horch O.D.101 Nw 12th Ave Battle Ground WA 98604
- Dr. Helena Lin Tzou OD1245 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Brett Richardson O.D.12116 Se Mill Plain Blvd Vancouver WA 98684
- Dr. Jannie Lee OD3100 Mowry Ave Fremont CA 94538