Dr. Wayne E Pennell M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2875 Barn Raod Suite 200 Christiansburg VA, 24073
Dr. Wayne Pennell is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Christiansburg, VA. Dr. Pennell specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Pennell can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Pennell can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Univ Wa Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Riverside Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Carilion Hlth Sys, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Wayne E Pennell M.D.'s Practice location
Christiansburg, VA 24073Get Direction
Dr. Wayne E Pennell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pennell
- What Causes Ovarian Cancer?
Doctors and scientists still hadn’t found the exact causes of ovarian cancer, but there are a few risk factors that may be closely connected to this disease. The epithelial type of ovarian cancer is the most common among women of every age. Women above their 60s are at highest risk, while those...
- Autism and Fetal Environment: New Advancements in Research
The fetal development environment can be affected by factors in nature and changes both indoors and outdoors. Consider the complexity of the human body and the fact that it’s all taking place within another human being—it’s overwhelming.Such a complex creation is created within another being,...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What to Expect During Your Third Trimester of Pregnancy
Fetal ActivityDuring this stage, a lot of fetal activity happens. These include poking and kicking, which you’ll find difficult not to notice. Breasts Continue to GrowContinued breast growth is expected until the third trimester. As the tissues grow, a yellow discharge called colostrums leaks...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Foods to Eat When Breastfeeding
IntroductionThe phase of pregnancy in itself is a beautiful experience, and once the baby arrives, there are so many thoughts crossing the new mother’s mind. The first thought that comes in is whether the baby would get enough breast milk. Similar to the pregnancy phase, the process of...
- Dr. Carrie Lyn Champine D.O.17965 Hall Rd Macomb MI 48044
- Dr. Weldon F Shaffer M.D.2875 Barn Rd Christiansburg VA 24073
- Dr. Margarita Angela Abrams M.D.3708 S Main St Blacksburg VA 24060
- Ms. Melanie Dawn Altizer M.D.826 Davis St Blacksburg VA 24060
- Dr. Thomas G Kraemer MD2160 Herbert Ct Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Linda C Morrow MD3698 S Main St Blacksburg VA 24060