Dr. Eugene Severino is an internist practicing in Peoria, AZ. Dr. Severino specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Severino provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas 1971
- University Med Ctr, Gastroenterology; C T Hayden Vet Affairs M C, Internal Medicine; Hosp Of St Raphael, Internal Medicine; St Joseph'S Hosp & M C, Internal Medicine
Dr. Eugene L Severino MD's Practice location
Peoria, AZ 85381Get Direction
Dr. Eugene L Severino MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Smile to Look Younger!
Want a youthful appearance? Then just smile, or so says a new study. In one recent study, people guessed that people who were smiling in photos were younger than those who had neutral or angry expressions. This is another study which adds to the evidence that facial expression has an impact on the...
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- Do Women Need Additional Supplements?
Women try to include more healthy options in their diet — fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and whole grains. Many experts still advise women to concentrate on healthier diets, rather than focusing on pills and supplements.MultivitaminsMany experts were of the opinion that multivitamin...
- What Is Mono?
Mono or mononucleosis, is a viral infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus. This infection is also known as the "kissing disease". This condition is very common among teenagers and adults. Mono may persist for weeks and months together, but resolves on its own without any particular treatment....
- Stressed? Don't Reach for Junk Food - Eat a Purple Potato
A recent study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry showed that two servings of purple potatoes in a diet, can help to reduce blood pressure and control weight gain. The participants of the study were divided into two groups. In one group, the participants were assigned a diet that...
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- Dr. Usha K. Nagin M.D.5555 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Mohamad Altriki702 West Cambelback Road Phoenix Arizona 85085
- Yaw A. Boateng635 E. Baseline Road Phoenix Arizona 85042
- Dr. Bashar Majeed M.D.1012 E Willetta St Phoenix AZ 85006
- Dr. Delali Hevi M.D.8805 West Union Hills Drive Peoria Arizona 85382
- Dr. James F. Wessman M.D.6036 North 19th Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85015