Dr. Michael D Shepherd M.D.
Family Practitioner1100 East Third Street Chattanooga TN, 37403
Dr. Michael Shepherd is a family practitioner practicing in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Shepherd specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Shepherd possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1980
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Hinsdale Hosp, Family Practice
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital Program
Dr. Michael D Shepherd M.D.'s Practice location
Chattanooga, TN 37403Get Direction
Clearlake, CA 95422Get Direction
Dr. Michael D Shepherd M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shepherd
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Alternative Treatments for Head Lice
In case your child spends a night at a friend's house and later claims that the place had a lot of lice then you should know it is not a big deal. Though lice are spread from one person to another, they do not come with diseases and your child is just okay. In case you do not want to use clinical...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- Mrs. Sonya Johnson crum MD251 N Lyerly St Chattanooga TN 37404
- Dr. Allen T Sherwood M.D.1751 Gunbarrel Road Chattanooga TN 37421
- Dr. Galina Borisovna Rader MD4355 Highway 58 Chattanooga TN 37416
- Dr. Monique Golding MD961 Spring Creek Rd Chattanooga TN 37412
- Dr. Mary Laura Bean MD632 Morrison Springs Rd Chattanooga TN 37415
- Dr. Randy Heisser MD1508 Tombras Ave Chattanooga TN 37412