Dr. Diane Cue is a pediatrician practicing in Middletown, CT. Dr. Cue is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Cue diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Cue can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 1991
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
- Oregon Health & Science University Program
Dr. Diane Cue MD's Practice location
Middletown, CT 06457Get Direction
Dr. Diane Cue MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cue
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- What Is Chickenpox?
The causing factor of chickenpox and the ways of transmissionThe causing agent is a virus called varicella-zoster, which is an airborne and really contagious germ. It can be spread while coughing and sneezing, with little droplets of the mucus thrown from the nose and throat. Another way of catching...
- Dr. Ted S. Rosenkrantz MD263 Farmington Avenue Farmington Connecticut 6030
- Dr. Regina M. Palazzo MD60 Temple Street New Haven Connecticut 6510
- Dr. Nagwa Khadr M.D. Guthrie Sayre Pennsylvania 18840
- Angela G. Geddis117 South Slope Drive Berlin Connecticut 6037
- Dr. Neil David Stein M.D.12 N Main St West Hartford CT 06107
- Dr. Erika Cajsa Schumacher M.D.816 Broad St Meriden CT 06450