Dr. John Kao M.D.
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine550 S Winchester Blvd Suite 110 San Jose CA, 95128
Dr. John Kao is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in San Jose, CA. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Kao is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 2000
Howard University College of Medicine 1987
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Torn Meniscus
- Acl Tear
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Univ Ca Davis Health System, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Stanford University Hospital
- Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic
Dr. John Kao M.D.'s Practice location
San Jose, CA 95128Get Direction
SANTA CLARA, CA 95050Get Direction
Dr. John Kao M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kao
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Is Costochondritis?
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the term for inflammation of cartilage junctions that hold the ribs and sternum or breastbone. The condition is related to chest pain that can affect anyone in the age group of 10-21 years old. Although the pain can often occur, it still remains a mystery...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: How to Combat Pain with a Proper Diet
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is characterized by inflammation and pain in the joints, which may be acute in some cases. There are diets that can reduce the inflammation and control the symptoms. These diets, which include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, olive oil, and fish, will also improve the...
- How to Have a Good Workout in 30 Minutes
How to Have a Good Workout in 30 MinutesIt is quite natural to feel frustrated when you don’t start to see results after months of slogging in the gym. One may gradually lose interest in working out and gym sessions. Then, there are others who feel too time strapped to work out at all. For both of...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- Hospital-Acquired Infections Increases Mortality Rate in the ICU
According to the latest study presented at the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, elderly patients treated with central catheter and/or mechanical ventilation devices in intensive care units are at a very high risk for getting hospital-acquired infections...
- Dr. Frank Chen M.D.795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA 94301
- Dr. Douglas John Blatz MD221 E Hacienda Ave Campbell CA 95008
- Dr. Bradley Patrick Graw MD500 Arguello Street Redwood City CA 94063
- Dr. Chris Chung M.D.455 Oconnor Dr San Jose CA 95128
- Dr. Deborah A. Faryniarz MD2430 Samaritan Dr San Jose CA 95124
- Dr. Colin Eakin MD795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA 94301