Dr. Karl Czirr is an optometrist practicing in Kennewick, WA. Dr. Czirr specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Czirr performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Karl Brandon Czirr O.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Karl Brandon Czirr O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Dr. Kurtis K Hill O.D.7015 W Deschutes Ave Kennewick WA 99336
- Dr. Christine Chong OD3200 Soaring Gulls Drive Las Vegas NV 89129
- Dr. Loren G Stueckle OD1321 N Columbia Center Blvd Kennewick WA 99336
- Dr. Christopher Daniel Johnson O.D.4476 W Van Giesen St West Richland WA 99353
- Dr. Aaron W Bronner OD360 E Mallard Dr Boise ID 83706
- Dr. Alma John Carter O.D.8505 W Gage Blvd Kennewick WA 99336