Sahana Shetty is a physical therapist practicing in Santa Rosa, CA. Sahana Shetty specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Sahana Shetty can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Sahana Shetty will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Sahana Shetty PHYSICAL THERAPIST's Practice location
Santa Rosa, CA 95405Get Direction
Sahana Shetty PHYSICAL THERAPIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Mr. Christopher Keith Strunk PT,OCS4729 Hoen Ave Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Renee Garvin PT3559 Round Barn Blvd Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Mr. Craig Steven Hamley P.T. O.C.S.1476 Professional Dr Petaluma CA 94954
- Kyle Everett Baird MPT18145 Riverside Dr Sonoma CA 95476
- Nicole Starr2798 Yulupa Ave Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Jacqueline Elizabeth Brazieal PT401 Bicentennial Way Santa Rosa CA 95403