Dr. Jack Armen Mahdasian MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry300 68th St SE Grand Rapids MI, 49548
Dr. Jack Mahdasian is a psychiatrist practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Mahdasian is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Mahdasian diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Mahdasian may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Mahdasian treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Med College Of Wisconsin 1991
Medical College of Wisconsin 1991
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
Dr. Jack Armen Mahdasian MD's Practice location
Dr. Jack Armen Mahdasian MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mahdasian
- The Connection Between Seasonal Affective Disorder and Fibromyalgia
With winter on everyone's doorstep and the snow that comes with it, there are a few people who cannot enjoy the winter as much as other people for one reason or another.For those who have seasonal affective disorder, they usually do not feel as comfortable as others once the weather changes....
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- What Is Valproic Acid?
Generic Name: Valproic AcidBrand Name: Valproate Sodium, Depacon, Depakene, StavzorIntroductionValproic acid is an anticonvulsant that works by restoring or increasing the level of certain chemicals in the brain. This medication can be used alone or in combination with other types of seizure...
- Depakote Drug Interactions: What to Avoid
Drug interactionWhen a substance affects the effectiveness of another drug due to their combined use, it is known as a drug interaction. The interaction can be either an increase or decrease in the effect of the drug, or it may cause an entirely new effect. Generally, interaction takes place between...
- Can ADHD Be Treated Only with Medication?
Medication alone isn’t enough. Medication for ADHD is not all about seeking the services of a doctor or physician. You need to design mechanisms you can use to tackle the challenges associated with ADHD so that you can lead a more peaceful and productive life. With the most reliable tips, you can...
- Dr. Ronald J. Van Valkenburg1441 Prospect Avenue SE Grand Rapids Michigan 49507
- Dr. Dhanu T. Mahesh MD1055 Medical Park Drive Southeast Grand Rapids Michigan 49546
- Dr. Mark Waldo Hinshaw M.D.1000 Parchment Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Aaron John Plattner MD1653 W Congress Pkwy Chicago IL 60612
- Mr. Verle L Bell MD801 Hazen Street Paw Paw MI 49079
- Dr. Melinda June Waldrop MD300 68th St SE Grand Rapids MI 49548