Dr. Jeffrey Guy House D.O.
Internist655 W 8th St Ufjp Internal Medici Jacksonville FL, 32209
Dr. Jeffrey House is an internist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. House specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. House provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Nova Se Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 1997
Nova Southeastern College Of Osteopathic Medicine 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey Guy House D.O.'s Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32209Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Guy House D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. House
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- What Causes a Sore Throat?
A sore throat is simply defined as pain, irritation or itchiness of the throat. A person having a sore throat may have difficulty swallowing foods and liquids. In addition, the pain may be exacerbated when you try to swallow. A sore throat can affect both children and adults. Symptoms of sore...
- How to Avoid the Flu During Flu Season
Tips to prevent the flu:Get flu shots – Flu vaccinations still remain the best way to prevent flu in the season. One should ideally get vaccinated in fall to avoid the chances of getting flu. If one has missed it, try to get the shot in winter. One can chose either a flu shot that contains killed...
- Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?
Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?Sleep normally follows a pattern that alternates between rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and non-REM sleep. Changes in this pattern affect sleep resulting in disorders that may lead to tiredness and lack of concentration and attention during day time. Sleep can be disrupted...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Dr. Nosshey F. Hanna MD4010 Sunbeam Road Jacksonville Florida 32257
- Dr. Chitra V. Rajpal M.B.B.S.,M.D.4123 University Blvd S Jacksonville Florida 32216
- Mrs. Saadia Aurangzeb Malik M.D.,1200 Riverplace Blvd Jacksonville FL 32207
- William H. Brandon41 East Duval Street Jacksonville Florida 32202
- Dr. Amy R. Crowder MD4291 Roosevelt Blvd. Jacksonville Florida 32210
- Dr. Anthony L Capasso M.D.1351 13th Ave S Jacksonville Beach FL 32250