Dr. Steven Schimelpfenig is a Chiropractor practicing in Bloomington, IL. Dr. Schimelpfenig specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Schimelpfenig seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Steven K Schimelpfenig DC's Practice location
Bloomington, IL 61704Get Direction
BLOOMINGTON, IL 61704Get Direction
Dr. Steven K Schimelpfenig DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Dr. Chris Wayne Hoelscher D.C.2406 E Washington St Bloomington IL 61704
- Dr. Matthew Edward Schmidt D.C.2406 E Washington St Bloomington IL 61704
- Ms. Kendra Shana' Stewart214 S Linden St Normal IL 61761
- Arporn Chantawee DC2501 E COLLEGE AVE BLOOMINGTON IL 61704
- Dr. Courtney Kay Webb D.C.1210 Towanda Ave Bloomington IL 61701
- Dr. Justin P Hillman D.C.2501 E COLLEGE AVE STE C BLOOMINGTON IL 61704