Dr. Andrew Kuzma is a Dentist practicing in Duryea, PA. Dr. Kuzma specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Andrew P. Kuzma DMD's Practice location
Duryea, PA 18642Get Direction
Dr. Andrew P. Kuzma DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kuzma
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Dr. Francis C Mecadon D.M.D2611 Pittston Ave. Scranton PA 18505
- Dr. Corey B Chmil DMD600 LACKAWANNA AVE SCRANTON PA 18503
- Dr. Donald L. Malizia DDS304 S Broad St Lititz PA 17543
- Dr. Susan Tina Thomas D.D.S11201 W Huguenot Road , Richmond, VA Richmond VA 23235
- Dr. Stephen Mark Lawrence D.M.D1500 Wyoming Avenue Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Anthony J Polit DMD20 East End Centre Wilkes Barre PA 18702