Ilise Mears is a physical therapist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Ilise Mears specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Ilise Mears can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Ilise Mears will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ilise Devine Mears PT's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85711Get Direction
Ilise Devine Mears PT's reviewsWrite Review
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Mrs. Sharon E Farrell PT1880 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Mrs. Terri L Adler P.T.1880 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Josiah Anderson DPT911 Moraga Rd Lafayette CA 94549
- Darren Marc Bayliss P.T.6970 N Oracle Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Mr. Thomas Richard Sanderson PT6206 E Pima St Tucson AZ 85712
- Jaimie Perkunas PT6626 E Calle La Paz Tucson AZ 85715