Dr. Padmini Bhaskar practices Endocrinology in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Bhaskar specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Bhaskar examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- St. Johns Riverside Hospital; Mt. Vernon Medical Center
- New Jersey College of Medicine (Endocrinology)
Articles and Publications
- She is working on having her book completed and published. It is titled "Optimal Health-From Conception to Conclusion"
What do you attribute your success to?
- Honesty, knowledge, and she treats her patients as she would her best friends.
Hobbies / Sports
- Cooking, Spending Time with Her Two Sons - Medical Doctors'
Dr. Padmini Bhaskar M.D.'s Practice location
Kirkland, WA 98034Get Direction
Bellevue, WA 98004Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Padmini Bhaskar M.D. | Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Padmini Bhaskar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bhaskar
- Five Type 2 Diabetes Risk Factors to Watch
A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine concluded that health problems and early death rates could be lowered by controlling at least five known risk considerations for type 2 diabetes. ...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- 10 Natural Ways to Lower Your Blood Sugar
High blood sugar, also known as hyperglycemia, happens when blood glucose is abnormally high due to your body’s improper use of insulin or when your body cannot produce insulin. It mainly affects people with diabetes. Food intake, sedentary lifestyle, illnesses, and not taking the prescribed...
- What Are the Most Common Medications For Diabetes?
Diabetes is often quoted as a 'silent killer.' According to available statistics, the total number of diabetics patients in India is estimated about 50 million. In 2030, it is expected that about 80 million of our population will suffer from diabetes. About 50,000 of the affected have their legs...
- What to Know About the Dukan Diet
The Dukan Diet, designed by the French physician Pierre Dukan for treating people who are obese, has become very popular in other parts of the world after the publication of the book of the same name. The diet plan, which helped about 5 million French people to lose extra weight, is a phased,...
- Type 3c Diabetes: Misdiagnosed and Mistreated
Type 1, Type 2 and gestational diabetes have long been believed to be the major and most popular forms of diabetes to be diagnosed. Everyone understands that the most common forms, type 1 and type 2, result from insulin-related issues in a patient, while gestational diabetes is present in pregnant...
- Dr. Rodney D Skoglund MD16259 Sylvester Rd Sw Seattle WA 98166
- Dr. Subbulaxmi Trikudanathan MD, MRCP4225 Roosevelt Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Elaine D Henley OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Dace L Trence MD4225 Roosevelt Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Irl B Hirsch OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Center Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Gholam Ali Mozaffarian M.D., F.A.C.P.1221 Madison St Seattle WA 98104