Dr. Rusudan Hopman M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & OncologyUniversity Of Kentucky And Affiliates 800 Rose Street Lexington KY, 40536
Dr. Rusudan Hopman is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Hopman specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Rusudan Hopman M.D.'s Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
SAFETY HARBOR, FL 34695Get Direction
Dr. Rusudan Hopman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hopman
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- Boy Who Donated Hair to Kids with Cancer Fights Stage Four Lymphoma
Torrin Breneman first learned about cancer three years ago, and it made an impact on him. When he learned what cancer can do to a person, and that it affects children across the world, Torrin made a decision to do something about it. He grew out his hair for the next three years, with the intentions...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Dr. Valentina Macrinici M.D.800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Qaiser Niaz MDUniversity Of Kentucky Medical Oncology Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Scott T Pierce M.D.3080 Harrodsburg Rd Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Brooke Elizabeth Phillips M.D.H602 A B Chandler Medical Ctr Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Gregory Patrick Monohan MD800 Rose Street Lexington KY 40536
- Mr. Lee G Hicks MD1720 Nicholasville Rd Lexington KY 40503