Bernadette Mallari is a physical therapist practicing in ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL. Bernadette Mallari specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Bernadette Mallari can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Bernadette Mallari will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Bernadette Mallari's Practice location
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL 32714Get Direction
Bernadette Mallari's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Mr. Daniel H Best MPT MS ATC2629 West State Road 434 Longwood FL 32779
- Dr. Charng-shen Wang P.T., A.P.2501 South Volusia Ave Orange City FL 32763
- Laura Jean Fraley D.P.T., A.T.C.100 W Gore St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Stephen Carter Bird D.O.2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Pedro T. Oliveros MD341 N. Maitland Avenue Maitland FL 32751
- Ms. Elsa Liliana Jaimes PT7936 Bridgestone Dr Orlando FL 32835