Dr. Idalis Rivera blanco is a psychologist practicing in COAMO, PR. Dr. Rivera blanco specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Rivera blanco evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Rivera blanco because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mrs. Idalis Rivera blanco MASTER DEGREE's Practice location
COAMO, PR 00769Get Direction
Mrs. Idalis Rivera blanco MASTER DEGREE's reviewsWrite Review
- Actor with Autism Guest Stars on "The Good Doctor"
Many are watching ABC's new hit "The Good Doctor," which portrays a doctor who has autism spectrum disorder. While the show itself is bringing a lot of awareness into what it's like to have autism, it is making even further progress by having excellent actor, Coby Bird, on the show, who actually has...
- What Is Intrinsic Motivation?
Intrinsic motivation is a type of behavior, which is driven or fueled by internal rewards. It involves engaging in a behavior, in which a person finds it as personally rewarding. Essentially, a person performs an activity not to receive external rewards, but for his or her own...
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- Is Binge Eating Disorder Hereditary?
Family members and patients of binge eating disorder understand that they have been multiple studies on genetic factors that contribute to eating disorders. Qualified, thorough studies on genetic and environmental risk factors can enlighten family members and patients. Misinterpretations, however,...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- Miss Carmen M AponteCALLE CARACOL C 8 SANTA ISABEL PR 00757
- Dr. Milagros Torres ramos PHDSOMBRAS DEL REAL PONCE PR 00780
- Emmanuel Oquendo garciaALTURAS DE BEATRIZ J 20 CAYEY PR 00737
- Dr. Nixalys Gonzalez martinez PSY.D129 Calle Villa Ponce PR 00730
- Dr. Orlando Berrios PSY.D.HC 71 Box 3291 Naranjito PR 00719
- Dr. Emily Lorraine Malavet PSY.D.52 CALLE DR VEVE JUANA DIAZ PR 00795