Dr. Randall Lawrence Gaynor MD
Anesthesiologist104 Saint Matthews Ave San Mateo CA, 94401
Dr. Randall Gaynor is an anesthesiologist practicing in San Mateo, CA. Dr. Gaynor ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Gaynor also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of Michigan Medical School 1979
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Anesthesiology
- Cooper Hospital-University Medical Center Program
Dr. Randall Lawrence Gaynor MD's Practice location
San Mateo, CA 94401Get Direction
Dr. Randall Lawrence Gaynor MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gaynor
- What to Eat When You're Sick
When you are diagnosed with a chronic illness, or a temporary illness, you should eat properly and maintain a healthy diet. Difficulty in swallowing, nausea, bloating, lack of appetite, and many more symptoms add to the difficulties when you are sick. Eating the right type of food is very important,...
- Pins and Needles: Types, Causes, and Treatment
Feeling your hands and feet going numb is a very normal condition that most of us experience at some point or the other. It is a feeling when one cannot feel any sensation in the affected parts of the body. In most cases, numbness or the feeling called ‘pins and needles’ occurs due to a...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Heidi M Boules M.D.231 East 76th Street New York New York 10021
- Dr. Orrin Ailloni-Charas MD3490 California Street San Francisco California 94118
- Mr. Jeffrey H. Levy MD2299 Post Street San Francisco California 94115
- Dr. Daniel Shin M.D.219 West 7th Street Los Angeles California 90014
- Tara B. Hojiwala450 Stanyan Street San Francisco California 94117
- Dr. Hong Liu L. AC.,4150 V Street Sacramento California 95817