Dr. Zhongmo Yu is an internist practicing in Chicopee, MA. Dr. Yu specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Yu provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Shanghai First Med Coll- Shanghai- (Natl Shanghai M C) 1987
Second Military Medical University 1987
China Medical University
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Temple Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Temple University Hospital Program
Dr. Zhongmo Yu M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Zhongmo Yu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yu
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Why Am I So Tired?
Many people find it difficult to describe when they are tired. Some call it exhaustion, while others name it tiredness. Few others may call it fatigue. Fatigue, or tiredness, is a non-specific condition with numerous causes. Fatigue can be either physical or mental, although the two condition are...
- Dr. Sherrylynn Nacario Lee MD90 Brick Rd Marlton NJ 08053
- Dr. Tereza Hubkova MD165 Kemble Street Lenox Massachusetts 1240
- Dr. Donna Leco Mercado M.D.759 Chestnut Street Springfield Massachusetts 1199
- Bruce Meth2150 Main Street Springfield Massachusetts 01104
- Dr. Ilse R Levin DO, MPH&TM759 Chestnut St Springfield MA 01199
- Dr. Glenn F Alli MD46 Daggett Drive West Springfield MA 01089