Dr. Jennifer Stone is a family practitioner practicing in Council Bluffs, IA. Dr. Stone specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Stone possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Exploration of the P6/P7 region of the peptide-binding site of the human class II major histocompatability complex protein HLA-DR1.
- HLA-restricted epitope identification and detection of functional T cell responses by using MHC-peptide and costimulatory microarrays.
- Antagonism of HIV-specific CD4+ T cells by C-terminal truncation of a minimum epitope.
- CD8 T cells, like CD4 T cells, are triggered by multivalent engagement of TCRs by MHC-peptide ligands but not by monovalent engagement.
- Noble metals strip peptides from class II MHC proteins.
- Distinct CDR3 conformations in TCRs determine the level of cross-reactivity for diverse antigens, but not the docking orientation.
- T-cell receptor binding affinities and kinetics: impact on T-cell activity and specificity.
- Biosensor detection systems: engineering stable, high-affinity bioreceptors by yeast surface display.
- Cutting edge: inhibitory effects of CD4 and CD8 on T cell activation induced by high-affinity noncognate ligands.
- T cells use rafts for survival.
- Interaction of streptavidin-based peptide-MHC oligomers (tetramers) with cell-surface TCRs.
- MHC-class I-restricted CD4 T cells: a nanomolar affinity TCR has improved anti-tumor efficacy in vivo compared to the micromolar wild-type TCR.
- Role of T cell receptor affinity in the efficacy and specificity of adoptive T cell therapies.
- TCR affinity for p/MHC formed by tumor antigens that are self-proteins: impact on efficacy and toxicity.
- A Multiplex Assay for Detection of Staphylococcal and Streptococcal Exotoxins.
- Engineered CAR T Cells Targeting the Cancer-Associated Tn-Glycoform of the Membrane Mucin MUC1 Control Adenocarcinoma.
Dr. Jennifer D Stone M.D.'s Practice location
Council Bluffs, IA 51503Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer D Stone M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stone
- How Do You Contract Meningitis?
The majority of meningitis is as a result of viruses and bacteria that harbor in our bodies. These germs normally live in the nose and throat or the intestines and can cause sickness. The bacteria can result in inflammation if they spread to the tissues lining the spinal cord and the brain....
- Foods That Can Relieve Nausea
Nausea is a very unpleasant condition that is known as a feeling of sickness or uneasiness. Nausea is often a precursor to vomiting, and nearly everyone suffers from nausea at some point. Nausea can have a variety of different causes such as food poisoning, dehydration, motion sickness, morning...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- What Is MRSA Infection?
What is MRSA Infection ?MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infection is a bacterial infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus that has become resistant to many of the antibiotics commonly used for the treatment of a staphylococcus infection (and is consequently called "the...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effect
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Dr. Amanda Lynn Kester M.D.16909 Lakeside Hills Ct Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. Farouq Qaqish M.D.1010 N 96th St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Thomas Vinton MD9717 Q St Omaha NE 68127
- Dr. Mary C Stock-keister M.D.2501 Capehart Rd Offutt A F B NE 68113
- Dr. Christine Inguanzo M.D.1010 N 96th St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Julie Spencer M.D.1010 N 96th St Omaha NE 68114