Dr. Jennifer Jabaley is an optometrist practicing in Cartersville, GA. Dr. Jabaley specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Jabaley performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Jennifer Jabaley O.D.'s Practice location
Cartersville, GA 30120Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Jabaley O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Gary C. Duey O.D.3405 Dallas Highway SW Marietta Georgia 30064
- Dr. William D Woods OD1498 Merchants Dr Dallas GA 30132
- Dr. Lakhvir Singh OD149 Towne Lake Parkway Woodstock GA 30188
- Mr. Chris Hobson O.D.1415 Wooten Lake Rd Nw Kennesaw GA 30144
- Dr. Gilbert Mccarthy James O.D.5943 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy Nw Adairsville GA 30103
- Dr. Pete Chris kevin Huffman O.D.19 Snap Dragon Cir Dallas GA 30132