Dr. Sarah Cheyette MD
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA, 94301
I aim to provide high-quality care to my patients in a personal manner. I spend whatever time as it takes to understand their particular issues. I will try to look at different aspects of a patient's ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1993
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- MemberAmerican Headache Association, Child Neurology Society
- Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of Washington, Dept of Radiation Oncology
- University of Washington Children's Hospital, Neurology/Pediatric Neurology
- University of Washington Children's Hospital
Dr. Sarah Cheyette MD's Practice location
San Mateo, CA 94401Get Direction
SAN CARLOS, CA 94070Get Direction
Dr. Sarah Cheyette MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cheyette
- Why an Alzheimer's Patient May Be Violent
Violent and aggressive behavior is an issue that many with Alzheimer's face, and it also affects their friends and family. It doesn't happen as frequent as other symptoms, but when it does, it usually happens out of pressure or stress that the patient may be feeling. There could be quite a few...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Common Multiple Sclerosis Treatments: An Overview
A debilitating disease that was once the face of a crushing and “hopeless” diagnosis has evolved from one effective treatment to multiple effective treatments. Longtime sufferers who didn’t respond to one medication now have options to try others, to participate in a clinical trial or stem...
- How BMI Negatively Impacts Dementia
Dementia refers to a large number of diseases that progressively affect the person’s ability to think correctly, which can compromise their functionality in many ways. Those who suffer from any of these diseases might exhibit a wide variety of symptoms, including language issues, learning...
- Multiple Sclerosis: The Center Without Walls Program
The Center Without Walls program is there to support the medical community in working together to further the information and research available in the fight against multiple sclerosis, and Nancy Davis has been a crucial element.Nancy's storyNancy Davis has always lived a very full life. In Denver,...
- Diana P. Blum677 Valparaiso Avenue Menlo Park California 94025
- Dr. Juliana Lockman MD1040 Nw 22nd Ave Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Jeffrey Stephen Javerbaum M.D.1150 Veterans Blvd Redwood City CA 94063
- Dr. Adama Marie Frye M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Amy C Lee M.D.701 E El Camino Real Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Everett J. Austin MD1150 Veterans Blvd Redwood City CA 94063