Dr. Leo A Yang MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1900 Malvern Ave Suite 401 Hot Springs National Park AR, 71901
Dr. Leo Yang is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Hot Springs National Park, AR. Dr. Yang specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Yang can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Yang can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Toronto, Fac of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada 1981
Dr. Leo A Yang MD's Practice location
Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901Get Direction
Dr. Leo A Yang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yang
- Are You an Insomniac Before Getting Your Period?
Many women complain of insomnia a few days before getting their periods. “The actual reason behind this feeling is changing levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone”, says Michael Breus, PhD, ABSM, a sleep expert. “These changes in hormones can affect an individual's ability to fall...
- What Is a PUPPP Rash?
IntroductionA PUPPP rash, also known as pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, is a skin condition wherein pregnant women get a hives-like rash on their skin. These rashes or bumps are itchy and usually appear on the stomach or stretch marks during pregnancy, especially in the third...
- Treatments for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a serious condition that, unfortunately, has no known cure. This condition is difficult to treat and the treatments usually aim to ease the symptoms. Usually, the treatments are given for the following reasons:Pain relief, most often your doctor would prescribe a series of pain...
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
Bacterial vaginitis is the most popular type of vaginal infection. Normally, the vagina contains both wanted and unwanted bacteria and the imbalance between the two is the main cause of vaginitis.There are a number of symptoms associated with this infection such as:...
- Treating PCOS With Progestin Decreases the Chances of Pregnancy
PCOS is a common medical problem faced by women. It is usually caused by an imbalance in reproductive hormones. This imbalance can lead to problems in the ovaries. In a normal state, the ovaries make the egg and release it every month as part of a healthy menstrual cycle, however, for those with...
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Preventing Women from Getting Mammograms?
According to a new study, the sudden drop in the rate of mammograms taken by women is due to the fear of hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Up to the year 2000, many women used to take up mammography, once every two years, as a screening method for breast cancer. By the year 2005, researchers...
- Dr. James Kevin Rudder M. D.1900 Malvern Ave Hot Springs National Park AR 71901
- Dr. Michael Wallace Colgrove M.D.1725 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Michelle Denise Mitchell MD1635 Higdon Ferry Rd Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Judy L Mcdonald M.D.3604 Central Ave Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Marcus E Gunter MD118 Womens Center Lane Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Mrs. Renee Peldun Mcgraw MD1900 Malvern Avenue Hot Springs National Park AR 71901