Dr. James Gehring, MD sees patients in Washington, District Of Columbia and specializes in hospitalist and internal medicine. Dr. Gehring graduated from University Of South Dakota, Sanford School Of Medicine ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. James Morley Gehring MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20037Get Direction
Dr. James Morley Gehring MD's reviewsWrite Review
- All About Lou Gehrig's Disease
ALS (amytrophic lateral sclerosis) or Lou Gehrig’s disease is a degenerative medical condition which affects the brain as well as the spinal cord. It leads to loss of control of the voluntary muscles of the body. The parts most often affected are the nerves that control the speech, swallowing, and...
- What Is Bisacodyl Used For?
Generic Name: BisacodylBrand Name: Dulcolax, CorrectolBisacodyl is a type of medication used for the short-term treatment of constipation. It can also be used as a laxative to empty the bowels before a patient undergoes surgery and other types of medical procedures. It is a stimulant laxative that...
- Who is Likely to Become Obese?
Obesity and being overweight have no boundaries. In America people of all ages, gender and ethnic and racial groups have been affected. This problem has been in existence for over 30 years and is growing.AdultsIn 2009 to 2010, almost 70 percent of Americans were obese or overweight according to the...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Reports Estimate Alzheimer's Treatment to Skyrocket for Patients and Caregivers
In the United States, the healthcare system, trained caregivers and medical personnel attempt to give the best possible standards of care for their citizens. From the most complicated diseases and ailments like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, or fibromyalgia, to simple conditions such as the common...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Adil Zahoor Ghauri M.D.8109 Hinson Farm Rd Alexandria VA 22306
- Dr. Helen Z. Norwood M.D.1 Guthrie Sq Sayre PA 18840
- Dr. Edith Nebuwa Aniedobe MD1500 Forest Glen Rd Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Ahmed Nawaz M.D.1500 Forest Glen Rd Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Brian Allen Hazen MD3300 Gallows Rd Falls Church VA 22042
- Dr. Nana Osei Amoah MD, FACP6715 Little River Tpke Annandale VA 22003